Beetroot Halwa- from Neha Goyal
- 1 medium sized beetroot
- 1 teaspoon organic jiggery
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- Almonds for garnishing
- 1 sachet of Econorm
- Wash and peel the beetroot. Chop them into small pieces.
- Steam the beetroot in a cooker or bowl filled with water. Puree the steamed beetroot.
- In a kadai, heat a teaspoon of ghee. Add in the beet puree and saute till the raw smell leaves. Add jaggery powder to the sautéed puree. Add a pinch of elachi powder and saute well. Cook till ghee leaves the halwa .
- After it has cooled, add Econorm sachet and mix well.
Mango Rabdi Falooda- from Deepika Mehta
- 5 to 6 ripe mango , pureed
- 10 tbsp sugar
- 1 litre milk
- 15 to 20 almond , soaked and chopped
- 5 to 7 cardamoms
- A few pistachios
- 50 gms arrowroot flour
- Crushed ice as required
- 1 sachet Econorm powder
- Few mango cubes
- Boil milk in a deep vessel till it is reduced to half. Combine the mango pulp along with 1 tbsp sugar and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Blend half the almonds along with cardamom till smooth. Add this paste to the milk and mix well. Add the sugar and mix well.
- Chop the remaining almonds and pistachios and add to the milk, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Dissolve arrowroot in water and cook till it becomes thick.
- Fill crushed ice in a vessel and keep in a refrigerator.
- While serving fill 1/4 glass with crushed ice, then 1/4 of it with falooda and pour in the required amount of mango rabri and 2 tsp of sugar syrup.
- Make sure the beverage is cooled, add a sachet of Econorm and serve.
Dal Spinach Soup- from Neha Goyal
- Split Yellow Moong Dal – 1 tblspn
- Spinach Leaves – 2 handfuls (I used arai keerai)
- Garlic – 1 fat clove Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi – a pinch
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Econorm-1 sachet
- Wash dal and spinach leaves well. Add all the ingredients in a pressure cooker. Cook it for 5 whistles.
- Switch off the heat and leave the ingredients in the pressure cooker to cook. Open the cooker, add the dal mix in a blender and make it into a smooth puree, add water if needed
- After it has cooled, stir in 1 sachet of Econorm and serve.
Banana Mango Pie- from Nidhi Jain
- 1 banana peeled and mashed
- 1/2 Mango sliced and cubed
- 1 /2 glass milk
- 1 sachet of Econorm
- In a bowl, spread cubes of mango equally
- Mash some parts of mango and banana. Blend in milk
- To retain the flavor and nutrients in the fruits, do not over blend. It should be a puree.
- To the puree, add 1 sachet of Econorm
- Add the above mixture over the cubed mangoes.
- For variety, add other fruit toppings.
P3- Peach, Pear and Pomegranate- from Shruti Kapoor
- 1/2 Peach (juiced)
- 1/2 Pear (juiced)
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate (juiced)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 Sachet Econorm
- Simply extract the juice of all the three fruits simultaneously.
- Add ice and a few drops of lemon.
- Then, add one sachet of Econorm and let your kids enjoy!