Hot chocolate – Mexico
Note: Econorm is heat sensitive and foods should not be cooked/heated after it has been added.
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 and a half cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 sachet Econorm
- Combine sugar, cocoa and cinnamon in a small, heavy-duty saucepan; gradually stir in milk.
- Warm over medium heat, stirring constantly, until hot (do not boil).
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
- Beat with wire whisk until frothy.
- Add Econorm and serve.
Source – http://www.food.com/recipe/mexican-hot-chocolate-34173