Fruity Yogurt Parfait – Greece
Note: Econorm is heat sensitive and foods should not be cooked/heated after it has been added.
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 cup non-fat, low-fat or regular plain Greek yogurt (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp. honey (or more if you prefer a sweeter yogurt parfait)
- 1/3 cup sweetened granola, such as Trader Joe’s praline pecan granola
- 1 sachet of Econorm
- Toss frozen berries with sugar in a microwave-safe container. Heat on high 30-60 seconds, until berries are no longer frozen. They should be soft and juicy. Divide berries and their juices among two glasses or cups.
- Top each with 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt. Drizzle 1/2 tsp. of honey (or more if you prefer a sweeter yogurt parfait) over yogurt.
- Add 1 sachet of Econorm
- Top with granola.
Source – http://kidscooking.about.com/od/breakfastrecipes/r/yogurt-parfait.htm